Added to Cart
More deals you may like
RSPCA Allwormer Tablets for Small DogsRSPCA Allwormer Tablets for Small Dogs provide an effective worming option for dog owners. Dogs are unfortunately constantly exposed to dangerous worms throughout their lives. While adult dogs are exposed to intestinal worms in dirt and soil in parks or backyards, little ones can suffer from it even before they arrive in this world. Some species of worms transfer from the mothers milk or even through the placenta of the mother dog. Puppies below 6 months of age need to be de-wormed even more than adult dogs. If untreated, they can develop serious conditions like vomiting, diarrhoea, anaemia, poor growth and sometimes even death. RSPCA Allwormer Tablets for Small Dogs treat all kinds of worms in puppies except heartworm. The key features of RSPCA Allwormer Tablets for Small Dogs include:
- One tablet is suitable per 10kg of body weight.
- Useful for treatment of whipworm, hookworm, roundworm, and tapeworms (including hydatid) in puppies.
- It does not cure heartworm.
- These tablets can be used on puppies from the age of 2 weeks.
- These tablets are to be administered orally.
- Coughing: Increased coughing is a known symptom of some worms, particularly advanced cases of heartworm.
- Worms or eggs in the faeces: While not all kinds of worms are visible to the naked eye, many are so it is worthwhile having a look.
- Worms in vomit: Same as above, it is worthwhile having a look.
- Scratching bottom along floor: Dogs often do this when itchy or irritated. While this can be caused by various things, worms is a possibility.
- Bloated stomach: This is a more common side effect noticeable in puppies.
- Food thieves: Worms steal food from their hosts so one noticeable symptom may be that your dog has lost weight or appears to be much hungrier than usual.
- Diarrhoea: This can be another symptom of worms, particularly if the diarrhoea has blood in it.
- Dull coat or loss of hair: While it varies between different breeds, a good sign of a healthy dog is a thick and shiny coat of hair. If you notice it appearing more dull or dry or significantly thinning out, this may be a symptom of worms.
Related CategoriesTents & SheltersHandbagsCoffee TablesPet SuppliesBed Sheet SetsScales (Bathroom)Air PurifiersClocksHome & Garden>Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living>Garden Structures & Shades>Marquees & TentsPools & SwimmingDecorative LightsMattress ToppersCoffee MachinesFitted Bed SheetsEntertainment UnitsMassage & RelaxationKnivesCages & EnclosuresDiffusersQuilt CoversBBQ & AccessoriesHome & GardenCoffeeSofa & Dining Chair CoversQuilts