Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Cold & Hot Therapy Wrap by Bodyprox- Reusable Gel Pack for Pain Relief: Great for Sprains, Muscle Pain, Bruises, Injuries, Etc. (Foot, Arm, Elbow, Knee, Ankle).
This product is shipped via the most economical route and is estimated to be delivered within 2-3 weeks of your order leaving the warehouse.
1. Flatten the gel pack in the microwave.
2. At 750W power level, heat for 10-30 seconds. If the pack doesn’t feel hot enough for you, proceed to heat the other side for 10 seconds at a time. (STOP heating if it starts to expand likes a balloon. Please do so with caution or pack will burst/leak.)
Hot Water Method:
1. Boil 4-5 litres of water in a pot. Remove from heat and immerse the wrap for 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove from the water, wipe it off and cheque temperature. If it’s too hot, wrap a towel around it before use.
1. Refrigerate or freeze gel pack for at least 2 hours.
2. Cheque the temperature – if it is too cold, wrap a towel around it before applying on your body. In cases of severe injury, wet the towel prior to application for greater cold penetration.
– Encourage blood flow and circulation.
– Promote quicker healing and pain relief for a faster recovery.
– Use a heated gel pack prior to any exercise & help the body prepare for activity.
– Or use it post-event to minimise aching, discomfort, and soreness. Heat therapy can be used for a variety of treatment: Muscle Pain & Spasms, Mild Arthritis, Menstrual Cramps, Sprains, Strains, and Stiffness etc.
– Effective anti-inflammatory.
– Reduce swelling after an injury or trauma.
– Use a frozen gel pack to aid recovery and help combat pain.
– Cold therapy has a lot of uses: Sports Injuries, Minor Burns, Joint Pain etc.
100% guarantee that you will love this product, or your money back! No questions asked, we strive to ensure that all customers are completely satisfied with their purchases, and have full confidence that this product will go beyond expectations! If you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to contact us.