Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Kogan Spy Clock with Motion Detector (8GB)
Looks like a regular alarm clock, only it's not...
See delivery information
Your very own spy disguised as an efficient clock!
The Kogan Spy Clock with Motion Detector (8GB) looks like a clock, acts like a clock, but is much more than a clock. It has all the features of a digital clock like 12 and 24-hour time, snooze function, bright blue LED backlight, but it doesn’t stop there! It can also act as a PVR that records high-quality audio and video footage whenever you need to keep an eye on things.
Can start recording on sensing motion
This digital clock can record clear videos with sound, take still photos and also record just the audio if needed. It can be set up for motion detection to start recording only on sensing motion saving on memory and battery life!
Control the recording from meters away!
This nifty spy clock comes with a sleek remote control that allows you to start and stop recording from a distance of 15m away!
Web Cam Enabled
You can use this clock as a web camera too thanks to the drivers included.
8GB Micro SD card included
A removable 8GB SDHC microSD card is included in the pack to allow storing of all recorded material. This 8GB microSD supports a video memory storage of 4 hours while the Spy Alarm Clock DVR is built to support up to a 32 GB microSD card. All you need to do to make use of its full capacity is to upgrade the micro SD card when required.
Up to 12 hours video and 25 hours audio!
You won’t need any extra batteries as the built-in 2200mA lithium battery can support up to 12 hours of video and 25 hours of audio.
Easy charging and data transfer
You can easily transfer data by connecting this clock to your Smartphone or PC via the USB cable included. No special drivers are needed for this task.
Software only compatible with Windows.
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesDronesKid's MusicLegoBatteriesArts & CraftPre-School & Baby ToysPuzzlesBoard Games & PuzzlesBuilding Toys & BlocksRole PlayCollectablesDolls & Soft ToysToy GunsDrone AccessoriesScooters, Bikes & Ride OnsSports & OutdoorsPlaysetsAction Cases & Photo AccessoriesRemote Control ToysGaming Console AccessoriesGadgets & NoveltiesGaming ConsolesOutdoor & GardenSports CollectablesAction Toys & Figurines