Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Discover Germany with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you’ve even packed your case – admire art and architecture in Berlin, walk the medieval streets of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, visit the fairy-tale Schloss Neuschwanstein, sample delicious Riesling wines in the Mosel Valley or stop off for a beer at the Hofbr uhaus – Munich’s most famous beer hall.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Germany- romantic castles, history, national parks, music – what will yours be?
- See Germany from a different angle – 36 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the country
- A year-long calendar of events in Germany gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff- get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 20 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each region, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Naumburg Dom, the Zwinger, Eisenach-Wartburg, Residenz in W rzburg, K lner Dom, Schloss Nymphenburg, Residenz in Munich, Museumsinsel and Heidelberg Castle
- Covers Baden-W rttemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Hamburg and Bremen, Mecklenburg-Lower Pomerania, Munich, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland Palatinate and Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia
DK Eyewitness Travel Germany is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Germany.
DK Eyewitness- Silver award-winner in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards for Guidebook Series 2018.
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Arts & EntertainmentCasesActionKids BooksDramaKids & Children > Personal & Social IssuesSport > FitnessReality ShowCarsTelefantasyThrillerBooktopia Gift Guide > Father's Day4K Ultra HD | ThrillerForeignNon-Fiction > Sports & RecreationWorld MusicNon-Fiction > Politics & GovernmentTV SeriesFilm ClassicsNon-Fiction > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesText Books > Secondary - Top SellersNon-Fiction > Business & ManagementAthleticsDiariesNon-Fiction > Mathematics