Added to Cart
More deals you may like
SURECOLOR SC- P600 A3+ PRINTER
Epson is proud to introduce the highly anticipated, high quality A3+ printer, the Epson SureColour SC-P600, which delivers professionsal features including high capacity cartridges, networking and wireless connectivity, plus advanced media handling. Epson UltraChrome HD pigment ink, combined with Epson’s innovative Micro Piezo print head, enables the SC-P600 to produce gallery-quality balck and white output, plus vivid colour prints with breathtaking blue and violets.
- Key Features
A3+ size printing – Exhibition quality up to A3+ size
- Unprecedented black density – Epson UltraChrome HD Ink, an industry-leading ink technology, delivers the highest black density never before seen from a pigment ink for the richest blacks and outstanding colour prints. The SC-P600 offers the highest D-max seen to date on a printer of this calibre.
- Auto switching black inks – An intelligent linking technology enables the printer to automatically switch between photo and matte black inks.
- Advanced Black and white photo mode – Professionals can choose from one of four pre set modes – neutral, warm, cool or sepia – for stunning neutral or toned black and white prints.
- Individual high capacity Ink Cartridges – Enabling you to print more and change ink cartridges less often.
- CD/DVD printing – The SureColour SC-P600 supports high quality printing directly on to the surface of compatible inkjet CD Roms and DVDS.
- Simple wireless connectivity – Connect to your wireless network in a snap with automatic WiFi setup – even the latest wireless standard, 802.11 n, is supported. Also, no router is required and you can connect to wireless networks in seconds making it easy to print from virtually any room in the office.
- Print and share from anywhere in the world – Print wirelessly form your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone form your office, across the road or across the globe!
Epson CoverPlus On-site extends the standard service coverage by an additional 2 years & enhances the coverage type from Return to Base to On-site
• 2Yrs. On-site Epson CoverPlus provides an additional two years of service & support
• Enhances the coverage type from Return to Base to On-site
• Covers parts & labour including print heads
• Dedicated unlimited technical phone & email support
• Guaranteed phone response within 8 business Hrs. after been received by Epson
• Priority call queue
• Repair by Epson trained professionals
• Upfront pricing instead of per incident charges
• Epson CoverPlus must be bought within first 12 months of purchase of main unit, or within 6 months of the purchase of a Factory Seconds unit purchased from Epson
CoverPlus converts the warranty from a RTB to On-Site cover so that if anything goes wrong and the customer is in a metro area, a service agent will come to the customer rather than the customer going to them! CoverPlus includes parts, labour and print heads. For more info to to ://shoponline/coverplus/Index.asp
Photos are for illustration only, it may differ from the actual item.
Related CategoriesOffice AppliancesBack & Foot RestsSchool SuppliesThermal Receipt PrintersWall Mount Racks/EnclosuresPower BoardsOffice AccessoriesScannersCPU Stands & EnclosuresPrinter AccessoriesDesk OrganizersPowerboardsPrint Servers & Interface CardsPaper/EnvelopesInkjet PrintersOpen Frame RacksVoltage RegulatorsBarcode Scanner AccessoriesPower MonitoringWhiteboardsPOS Peripheral AccessoriesPrinter InkToner & Ink CartridgesProjectorsPrinters