Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Upsonic 750Va Ups With 3Pin Plug Input
Line Interactive Orion System
ORION 750VA UPS WITH 3PIN AUSTRALIAN PLUG INPUTS, LINE INTERACTIVE – UPSONIC POWER
The Affordable Power Solution for Home and Office Environment
Orion is a Line Interactive UPS with 5 Australian threepin socket outlets. Three of these are battery supported, uninterruptible power outlets. This allows for critical equipment like computers, monitors and modems to be protected from power outages as well as power spikes and surges. Simultaneously, less critical peripherals including printers and scanners may be surge protected with the same unit by plugging directly into the two surge protected outlets.
There is also provision to surge protect devices connected to the telephone service, such as phone, fax and modem.
The UPS can be operated in a vertical or horizontal position and there are also facilities for wall mounting (ideal for PABX).
Upsonic Power offers full workshop facilities in all major centres, however, if desired, the battery can be replaced by the user.
Shutdown software may be downloaded from the Internet (Upsilon 2000) from Downloads.FEATURES:
- Secures your data from loss
- Fast charging in 4 hours (to 90%)
- Built in Smart RS232 and USB port
- Network/Modem Surge Protection
- User-Replaceable Battery Design
- DC Start Function
- Audible Warning – Abnormal Conditions
- Compact Design and Versatile Arrangement – For limited working environment
- Comprehensive Warranties – Three year replacement warranty on the UPS and two year replacement warranty on thebattery
- Mode:l Orion 750
- Capacity VA / W: 750VA / 450W
- Input Voltage: 230VAC
- Voltage Range: 170 – 285 VAC
- Output Voltage Range: 230 VAC +/- 10%
- (Inverter Mode) Frequency: 50Hz +/- 1Hz
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Transfer Time Typical: 2 – 6 mSec, 10 mSec max.
- Battery Type: 12V/9AH x 1 Lead Acid, maintenance free
- Recharge Time: 4 Hrs recover up to 90%
- Mechanical Output Receptacles: Australian 3 pin outlets, 3 UPS Protected and 2 Surge protected
- Dimension (WxHxD mm): 199 × 91 (foot included)x 292
- Weight (With Battery, Kg): 6.88 kgs
- Environment Operation Temperature: 0-40° C
- Operation Humidity: 0-90% RH @ 0-40° C (Non-condensing)
- Noise Level: Less than 40 dB
- Interface: USB or RS 232
- Software: Upsilon 2000, Windows 98 SE/ME/NT 4.x/2000 &Windows 2003/XP/Vista/2008
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.