Added to Cart
More deals you may like
This brand new, heavy duty, maximum force constant 8 Ton, electric hydraulic log splitter, comes with the Australian C-Tick of approval.
With its Easy Control operation, auto-return ram and a safety guard to protect your hands, this log splitter is exceptionally easy and safe to use. It’s triple reinforced splitter head and a solid steel frame mean it’s built to last.
This unit is perfect for residential use or on a small rural property. Fitted with a standard 240v motor and 3-pin plug, there’s no need for installation. Plus as no engine fumes are being generated, it can be safely used in poorly ventilated areas, unlike with fuel powered log splitters.
There are 2 wide stance front legs for stability and durable 8 inch wheels for easy transporting. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back on to the wheels.
It can even be safely operated on a bench. How’s that for flexibility?
This Log Splitter is a versatile piece of equipment; powerful and portable enough to make helping out a friend or neighbour so easy. Plus with its 2000 watt electrical motor it’ll really cut down your wood chopping time.
Please Note: Hard wood requires higher splitting forces, so may not be suitable up to the maximum rated diameter.
- Eight tons of splitting force
- Solid Steel Frame
- 2KW/2000W Commercial-grade motor
- Hydraulic Seal system minimises risks of leaks
- Superior oil filtration means low maintenance
- Eight-inch wheels for easy portability
- Triple-reinforced splitting head
- Oversize 58mm hydraulic cylinder
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- Suitable for timber 50mm – 250mm
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Dimensions: L940mm x W260mm x H480mm
- Gross weight: 49kg
- Hydraulic oil included in the machine
- Brand: Yukon
- Power: 2000W
- Wheel Size: 8 inch
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Max. Splitting Force: 8 Ton
- Max. Splitting Length: 520mm
- Max. Ram Travel: 390mm
- Log Diameter: 50-250mm (Larger logs can be split depending on the hardness and moisture content of the log.)
- Log Length: 520mm
- Cycle Time: 10s
- Max Peak Force: 8 Ton
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 4.2L
- 1 × 8 Ton Log Splitter
- 1 x User’s Manual
- Carton Dimensions
- L1000 x W285 x H460 mm
- Weight: 49kg