Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by Advanced Global Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 72 127 142 090)
- If you want to return a defective item, you can contact us on 1300 133 599 (Weekdays : 9:00am - 5:00pm, Saturdays: 9am to 3pm, Sundays & Public Holidays : Closed) and our support team will assist you further. Please make sure you have your order number ready with you. To support in the return process, photos and/or videos of the item may also be requested.
- Once a return is authorised, the buyer is accountable to make sure the product is firmly packaged to avoid any damage during the return process. It may affect the final decision to be offered in case of failure to do so, which may include replacement items, repairs or store credit at our sole discretion.
- In case, the product(s) are not usable or a major manufacturing defect is detected, the customer may opt between a replacement product and a full refund through the original payment mode.
- Please keep in mind that it may take up to 6 business days to get the refund processed. The replacement will be shipped at no extra cost to the customer in cases where a replacement product is to be provided. To facilitate Bargains Online to offer the best possible price continuously, freight arrangements may differ depending upon the time that has expired since purchase.
- Bargains Online may provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply) within 7 days of the customer purchasing the item. The buyer is responsible to return the item at their expense where the item was collected from our warehouse. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods following this 7-day period. The result of the inspection should take no more than 8 business days from the date the item is received by our support department (time duration might differ) wherein the item is needed to be returned.
- Although many of the spare parts are stocked in Australia, we may have to order some parts from the supplier on your behalf. Though several ordered parts reach within 15 days, a small number of tough to order parts might require up to 8 weeks arriving.
- If a deposit is made on a product(s) the deposit is to be 10% of the total price, if the order is cancelled by the customer this deposit is non-refundable.
Our 30 Day Return Policy
- In case you purchased an item by mistake or changed your mind, it might not be too late for you to get a refund. Just go over the below details to check if you’re eligible for a refund.
- If you wish to return an item, you should inform us within 30 days of receiving the item. At this time, all relevant returns information will be provided.
- The item must be returned in its original re-saleable condition with all the tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf) at the buyers cost.
- To make sure the item is received in its original and re-saleable condition, it must be securely packed.
- When received, the item(s) are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and is in perfect condition.
- AVOID sticking or writing anything on the item itself or on its packaging. Please use only the outer postage packaging to write or place postage stickers.
- A 20% postage fee shall be deducted from the refund amount in case the item was sent with a free postage.
- A revised refund amount may be needed if the item has undergone damage in transit, or does not return as noted above.
- A revised amount will be refunded to the same account which was used to purchase the item.
- 10% re-stocking fees will be applied.
- This return policy does not cover Trailers.
This item comes with 12 month all parts warranty for domestic use, and 3 month warranty for commercial use. Any faulty part will need to be returned back to us. Upon receiving the part, we will then repair or replace the faulty part.
Warranty cover does not include damage caused by operating the equipment in a way which is outside the described instructions. Any damage from incorrect assembly or start up procedure cannot be covered. Any minor nicks/marks/scuffs from transport of the item via courier is not covered under warranty.
Warranty cover does not include damage caused by accidents, misuse, neglect and lack of maintenance, usual wear and tear, natural disaster or any other external causes.
If the item has been modified, changed or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorized by Bargains Online to provide service (which does not include standard periodic maintenance), in all such cases the warranty is considered void.
If the product arrived to you faulty, we will arrange to have the item picked up and replaced under the seller’s cost. This claim must be made within 7 days of receiving the item. The replacement item will only be dispatched after the return product is received.
If you have any issue with your item after 7 days it is to be repaired under warranty, we do not replace items after 7 days, by purchasing from Bargains Online you understand your item is under warranty to be repaired and not replaced.
For any issue within 30 days of receiving the item Bargains Online will cover the shipping cost in returning the item, if there is an issue after 30 days the cost of transport in sending the item to us for inspection or warranty is the buyers responsibility. Bargains Online will cover the cost in sending any item back to you but not to us for inspection or return.
The warranty will only cover the parts deemed faulty or defective under normal use. We require that all parts claimed under warranty to be sent back to us for repair. Labor in fitting parts at buyers house or location is at the buyers cost.
If any problem occurs please contact us through “ask Seller a Question” before leaving your feedback, we will assist you in anyway we can.
- Definition of Warranty
- Every Two years
- Camper Trailers Warranty Policy
Camper Trailer warranty covers a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. All faulty parts and/or functions, resulting despite user’s normal use, will be repaired and/or replaced at no charge during the warranty period. However, if any of the malfunctions are caused by user carelessness, inadequate maintenance, we still can provide the repair and/or replacement services for a fee regardless of warranty period. Warranty will not cover for the wearing tearing parts.
In the event our product has a major faulty, you should contact us immediately and return the product for an exchange or refund. To claim, the product must be returned in good condition within 14 days. Before returning a product, please contact and provide us a invoice and VIN number. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
When in need of warranty services:
the purchaser may visit our sales offices with the product or it’s parts or send the parts with a detailed description of services required via postal service to our sales offices (the purchaser will be responsible for packaging, postage, and any postal insurance).Once repair services are completed, the supplier will return the product to the purchaser (return postage will be paid by the supplier). However, if we determined required services to be outside the boundaries of the warranty coverage, we will first contact the purchaser and provide an estimate of repair costs and obtain authorization to conduct services before any work is done. In such a case, return postage along with the repair costs will be billed to the purchaser when the repaired product is returned. We will not be held legally for any malfunction resulting from user carelessness.
20 YEAR MATTRESS WARRANTY
We stand by our commitment to help you get your best night’s sleep with our 20-year limited warranty. Bargains Online warrants your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified by the warranty from the original purchase date. Please take a few minutes to read over the warranty guidelines. Be aware that it can take up to 30 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY
Bargains Online offers a guarantee which is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
This Warranty covers:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear
- Sagging with indentation greater than 76mm. This is covered ONLY IF the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation, or an appropriate bed frame. For queen or king size mattresses, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid centre support that extends from the frame to the ground. For slat bed frames, the gap between the slats must be smaller than the slats themselves.
- Loose or broken foundation wire through any fabric
- Compression of modules
This warranty DOES NOT covers the following:
- Mattress fabric
- Handles (where fitted) - these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set.
- Bedding sold 'As Is'
- Comfort layer and materials
- Bed height
- Mattress firmness
- Mattress noise
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or bed frame.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
- Damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect negligence including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the mattress or base.
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear including mattress cover compression, foam compression or discolouration of components.
- A mattress or base that, on inspection by Bargains Online is found to be stained or in an unsanitary condition.
8 YEAR COOL GEL TOPPER WARRANTY
The warranty covers any manufacturer defects. A defect may include the following:
- “Indentations” or “sink-age” in the mattress topper foam that measure one-inch or deeper.
- Any splits or cracks in the mattress topper foam that considerably affect the performance of the mattress provided such damage is not due to misuse or neglect by the users, including improper handling of the mattress topper or the lack of appropriate support of the mattress.
This warranty extends only to the original buyer of this product and not to any possible future owner(s) of the product.
This warranty DOES NOT covers the following:
- Damage due to improper handling of the mattress topper, misuse of the mattress topper, damages due to improper installation, improper handling of the mattress topper during movement from the delivery truck to the buyer’s premises.
- Damage caused by roughhousing or other misuses, or damage due to the improper support of the mattress topper, including, but not limited to: minor nicks and scratches, spills, cuts, burns, bodily fluids etc.
- Dissatisfaction solely due to subjective discomfort.
- Normal wear and tear.
Please follow the procedure defined in the Return Section if you desire to claim a warranty on your item.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON LUGGAGES
Where a purchased item is damaged or defective at time of delivery, you must contact Customer Service before using the item. Customer Service will provide further assistance in relation to making your claim under this warranty. This warranty will not apply in circumstances where:
- The goods were not maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods.
- where items are lost or stolen
- we are not able to cover wear and tear or breakage due to over packed or mishandling at the airport.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.