Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by Passion Entities Pty Ltd (ABN 68 162 274 277)
To enquire about an existing order, please contact the Seller via the Order History in your Account dashboard.
Brilliant Co offers a 60-day return policy on our jewellery. We want you to be happy with your
purchase! If you are not happy with your jewellery purchase within 60 days of purchase, you may
return UNUSED merchandise. All return shipping charges must be paid by the customer.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorisation will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 60 days from when the original order
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and
must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking
on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise,
the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Once we get a confirmation from the warehouse, we will then check if the same item is in stock
and send a replacement. If not, We will reimburse you with a refund or store credit.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receipt of your package. The refund is issued to
the original payment method you purchased the order.
Note: The standard shipping rate before discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you
may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for
every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Report any issues
1. Customers must contact Brilliant Co within 48 hours of receiving their order if there was any
issue relating to missing items, damaged or faulty.
2. Our shipments are quite fast, however, occasionally there will be unforeseen delays in
shipment by couriers, if you do not receive your package within 2 weeks, please contact us so
that we can assist you as soon as possible.
3. If the time for reporting has lapsed, you might not be able to make a claim for a refund. You
may still if your case is different.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.