Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by IDS (Hong Kong) Company Limited
To enquire about an existing order, please contact the Seller via the Order History in your Kogan Account dashboard here.
All products we sell are international and genuine model and comes with original retail box an Australian adapter.
All items are in stock and will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse in 24 -72 hours of your payment being received. ( Excluding holidays and weekends)
Normal shipping lead time is 3 - 7 working days for most regional areas provided there are no unexpected circumstances such as courier delay.
(1) We do not assume any responsibility for postal delays.
(2) Delivery could take a little longer for PO BOX address or rural areas (Out Of delivery Area).
(3) If the item is not in stock and will be ordered from the supplier as soon as we receive your order. Please understand that delivery times are dependent on item availability and therefore subject to change.
(4) Once items have been dispatched, we are unable to redirect or cancel it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in.
(5) A signature may be required for some deliveries, and you are responsible for ensuring you are able to accept delivery.
We will not be held liable for:
- Late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the delivery time-frames.
- A parcel has been signed for delivery has occurred (regardless of whether or not you have personally accepted delivery).
- Any mistakes in the delivery address. Additional costs will be borne by you.
14 day Change of Mind.
(1) Restocking Fee of 10% or more WILL be applied on Change of Mind Returns. It based on the condition of the item.
(2) Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
(3) Buyer are responsible for payment of return postage for change of mind returns.
(4) Not damaged in any way. Items must be in brand new and resalable condition with all original product packaging, labels and all other accessories included.
(5) Any electronic product that has been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken. Any products returned without proper sealed packaging will be rejected under change of mind.
Digital Cameras, Lenses, Flashes, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Computers, Audio Items and Watches are all covered by a 12-month international seller warranty from the date of purchase.
(1) Please contact us immediately if any content is missing, item has been damaged or other problem upon arrival of the item (DOA).
(2) The cost of returned items is the responsibility of the buyer unless the goods are found to be (DOA) or delivered to you in error.
(3) Any issues caused by the firmware or software, modification to operating system, rooted or jailbroken to the phones or tablets will not be covered
(4) Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For waterproof case, camera lens filters, flash remote, camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controller, we only offers the standard 3-months warranty period.
We have experienced and friendly staff ready to answer any questions via the Kogan messaging system.
Our support is 24/7. Response to your questions within 24 hrs most of the time (except weekends & Holiday ) however during especially busy periods it may take longer.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT every stock arrives our warehouse, we have to open and check to make sure the product and the accessories are inside. So it's not unopened but we seal it in the original box.*
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.