Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by Australian Business Mobiles NSW Pty Ltd (ABN 42175149181)
Warranty Returns: Defective Products that are being returned must not have any physical damage, and be complete with all accessories, tags and packaging. We must be notified if the product being returned does not meet these conditions. A Return Authorisation number will be provided for all returns with our Reply-Paid Postage Account.
All products come with 12 months parts and labour warranty, unless specified otherwise in the product listing. Proof of purchase must accompany all warranty service requests. Tampering with a product or any labels will void its’ warranty and any claims.
Minor Problems: All minor problems relating to the functionality and/or aesthetics of a product will be escalated to a customer service representative for trouble shooting and swift resolution. Minor problem/s resolution will be offered through escalation, as follows:
- Repair the product within a reasonable time
- Provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
Your rights as a consumer will apply to the replacement product in the same way as the original product.
Major Problems: We do our best to prevent any faults through our stringent QA and QC process. If however, there’s a major problem with a product, you as the consumer have the right to:
- Return the product and choose a refund or replacement, or
- Keep the product and Home-Life will compensate you for any drop in value.
Examples of a major problem:
If a reasonable consumer had known about the problem, they never would have bought the product. Ramona would not have bought her washing machine if she knew the motor was going to burn out after three months.
The product is significantly not as described. James orders a red scarf online, but the scarf delivered is hot pink.
The product is unsafe. Elsa buys a car seat for her baby. After a couple of months, the belt buckle becomes loose.
Change of Mind returns:
Please take your time and choose carefully as Home-Life does not accept change of mind returns.
Procedure for Warranty Claims:
- Please kindly make sure the returned product is complete with all original parts and accessories.
- Please kindly make sure the packaging is sufficient and appropriate for shipping to avoid any physical damage in transit.
- To ensure speedy processing of your return, please include your Return Authorisation number (provided by customer service); a copy of the invoice attached outside of package, your full return details and contact number as well as the nature or description of the fault inside of the package.
Replacements or warranty claims do not apply if:
- The product has not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with any instructions provided with the product.
- The product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed.
To the extent permitted by relevant legislation, Home-Life expressly excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from, or in any way relating to the incorrect use of a product.
To the extent permitted by law, warranties will only apply to products used for personal / private use. Using products for commercial purposes will result in the warranty being voided.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.