Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by National Garage Remotes & Openers (ABN 34550721764)
1. Refunds and returns
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law.
2. All refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
3. Other than in accordance with the specific Products Return Policy, refunds are strictly limited to those available under clauses implied by statute.
4. In order to facilitate a return for an eBay purchased item, please contact Us through eBay messages.
5. The Customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
6. Returned Products, under the Returns Policy must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are returning a Product due to a fault or defect under a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, you may be able to return the Product without its original packaging.
7. Subject to clause 10.8, it is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for Products lost in transit.
8. Where You are returning a Product to us because of Our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, You must return the Product to us at Your cost unless the Product cannot be returned, removed or transported without significant cost to You because of: a. the nature of Our failure to comply with the consumer guarantee, or b. the size or height, or method of attachment, of the Product. Where You are returning a Product to us, we take no responsibility for a Product lost in transit. If subsection (b) applies, We will, within a reasonable time, collect the Products at Our expense
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.