Terms & Conditions
Sold and delivered by REMOTE PRO PTY. LTD. (ABN 47 166 461 025)
To enquire about an existing order, please contact the Seller via the Order History in your Kogan Account dashboard here.
Items are generally dispatched same/next business day after payment is cleared however please allow 2-7 business days for delivery . Our dispatch transit times applies once payment has been cleared and does not include date of dispatch. Your item will be sent via courier or Australia Post letter mail depending on its size and weight. Buyers will be able to trace the delivery online with a unique tracking number for items sent with tracking. For orders that qualify to be sent with a letter service, these orders are untracked.
Please note items sent to parcel lockers and parcel collect location that classify as letters will in most cases be redirected to the physical address associated with your MyPost account.
Please note shipping transit times are not guaranteed and are estimates only.
- Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the checkout page before payment. Any changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid but if notified prior to dispatch we will do our best to apply any changes to your delivery information.
Australia Post Deliveries
Where goods are sent through Australia Post, the buyer may receive a knock on the door or a card in their letterbox indicating their item is available for pickup from their local post office. A signature is required for collection.
A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are returned due to incorrect delivery address or failure to collect from the Post Office.
Most smaller orders will be sent as regular letter mail which does not require signature and will simply be placed into your letter box.
All items sent via courier will be able to be tracked online and a tracking number will be emailed to you once the item has been dispatched. We use a combination of Australia Post and Fastway Couriers depnding on your location. Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (9am-5pm) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
- A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions.
Should you wish to return a faulty item, please contact us via Kogan.com Help Centre. Photos and/or videos of the item may also be requested to assist in the return process.
When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered, which may include repairs or replacement items. If the products is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. In cases where a replacement product is to be provided, the replacement will be shipped at no cost to the customer.
To enable Remote Pro® to continue offering the very best price, freight arrangements vary depending upon the time that has expired since purchase. Where the item was collected from our warehouse, the buyer is responsible to return the item at their expense.
If the item is required to be returned, the outcome of the inspection should take no longer than 8 business days from the date the item is received by our service department (times may vary).
While many spare parts are stocked in Australia, we may need to order certain parts from the supplier on your behalf. Whilst most ordered parts arrive within 15 days, a small number of difficult to order parts may require up to 8 weeks to arrive.
30 Day Returns
If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. All relevant returns information will be provided at this time.
- The item must be returned at the buyers cost in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received in original and re-saleable condition.
- The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when received
- Do NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- Handling fees will apply, to be deducted from the refund provided.
- If the item was sent with free postage, a 20% postage fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Any shipping costs incurred when returning an item will not be reimbursed.
- If the item was sent with paid shipping, the shipping cost is not refundable and no restocking fee will be charged.
- If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required
- For incorrectly ordered items we do not offer exchanges, it best to post the item back for a return and reorder the correct item at any time.
If you wish to take up this offer, please contact us via Kogan.com Help Centre stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return. Our Customer Service team will respond to your enquiry.
Remote Pro® offer a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase. The use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period.
Warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Remote Pro® to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).
Consumable components (and accessories) such as chains, carry bags, batteries, hoses, belts, cables, wheels etc. are not covered once used or for damage caused by general wear and tear.
Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution Remote Pro® can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue. If the products is unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. Once the fault/issue is clarified, Remote Pro® may fit replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should you wish to claim a warranty on your item, please contact us.