These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with Schedule 1 - Competition Particulars. Where Schedule 1 is referenced, the relevant word is capitalised and in Bold Text.
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Strictly one original entry per person.
- Participants are required to register their original entry as directed at the Signup Location(s).
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred.
- The winner Draw will take place at the Draw Time and Date at the Draw Location. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- Only one prize per household will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of Kogan Australia Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 s50) associated with the promotion are ineligible.
- All winners will be notified by e-mail and telephone provided these details are provided by the winner. The winners will have their details published on or before the Winners Publish Date at the Winners Publish Location.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, or where a recommended retail value is not provided by the supplier, the price at which the products are ordinarily offered at kogan.com/au/, and are correct at time of printing. In the case of cash prizes, the value of the prize is equal to the value of the cash. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Kogan Australia Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 s50) associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the Lottery and Gaming Regulation 1993 (SA), and state permit regulation.
- The competition commences on the Competition Commencement Date and ends on the Competition End Date.
- The promoter may select secondary winner(s) as may be deemed necessary at the Secondary Draw Time and Date at the Draw Location to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to State Regulation including Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations, 1993 (SA) and their details will be published at facebook.com/kogan.
- All entries become the property of the promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the promoter may use the winners' names, email addresses, telephone numbers, for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- Total prize pool is valued at the Prize Pool Value. The prize pool is comprised of the Prize Pool Description. Collectively, the competition will be referred to by the Competition Name.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter is the Promoter.
Schedule 1 - Competition Particulars
Promoter: Kogan Australia Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 s50) trading as Dick Smith 139 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205, ABN 53 152 570 351
Competition Name: Reply to the Dicksmith.com.au email “Simply reply to this email to go in the draw to win a $1000 Shopping Spree”
Signup Location(s): https://www.kogan.com/au/10000-brazil-bonanza/
Competition Commencement Date: Thursday 30th June 2016 at 09:00 (AEST)
Competition End Date: Monday 15th August 2016 at 23:59 (AEST)
Draw Time and Date: Tuesday 16th August 2016 at 10:00 (AEST)
Draw Location: Kogan Australia, 139 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Winners Publish Date: Tuesday 16th August 2016
Winners Publish Location: facebook.com/kogan
Secondary Draw Time and Date: Monday 5th December 2016 at 10:00 (AEST) (approximately three months after the initial draw)
Prize Pool Value: $1000.00 (Value assessed on 23rd June 2016). Valid for 12 months.
Prize Pool Description: Prize is comprised of 1 x Dicksmith.com.au voucher valued at $1000.00 per unit.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04975