Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Purchase Genuine AurelAqua by Protege for Reliability and Dependability from AUSTRALIA’s No. 1 ONLINE STORE FOR OVER SEVEN YEARS.
The New AurelAqua by Protege UV-C Series has landed and is already becoming the most demanded multi-stage Pond Filter by Aussies and Kiwis alike!
Extremely versatile and customizable the UV-C series of external filters hold large amounts of mechanical and biological filter material to provide the ultimate filtration. The result is maximum flexibility to create a unique filtration system suited for your particular need.
Multi-Stage Filtration System
STAGE 1 – MECHANICAL FILTRATION - Water is pumped into the filter (pump sold separately) to create the necessary pressure to begin the mechanical filtration stage. Three foam discs collect various sizes of unwanted organic debris encouraging the growth of large numbers of beneficial bacteria which break down harmful pollutants.
STAGE 2 – BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION – At this stage the water passes through the bio-balls at the bottom of the filter. These have a large surface area & provide a habitat for beneficial bacteria to grow which naturally convert the harmful toxins of ammonia & nitrites into useful nitrates to support a healthy pond environment.
STAGE 3 – UV CLARIFICATION – The water which may contain microscopic suspended algae spores passes the UV lamp clumping and killing the spores to give crystal clear water.
Compact and easy to set-up, the UV-C Series with its UV-C light, kills algae blooms, disease, and bacteria.
The benefit of an external filter such as this is that you can check if there are clogs or blockage without greatly disturbing the fish, decorations or the substrata of the pond.
- Genuine AurelAqua by Protege Pressurised Pond Bio Filter UV-C – Able to filter 10,000L/h!
- Multi-Stage system allows biological, mechanical and UV filtration
- UV-C light kills algae blooms, disease and bacteria
- Compact and durable casing, Easy to set up and maintain
- Easy ‘back flush’ cleaning cuts time & effort for filter maintenance
- Able to be buried into the ground up to the lid
- Effectively removes large particles and purifies water
- Massive 20L filter volume
- BONUS Bio Balls! Provide a habitat for beneficial bacteria to grow
BUY NOW! Protect and extend the life of your valuable fish!
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- UVC Power: 11w
- Filter Volume: 20L
- Flow Rate: 10,000L/h
- Outlet / Inlet Hose Adaptor: 3/4’, 1’, 1-1/4’, 1=1/2’
- Strainer Surface: 40 square meter
- Suitable for pond with fish: 10 cubic meter
- Suitable for Decorative Pond: 30 cubic meter
- Power Cable Length: 4.9m
- Type: Canister Filter
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x Protege PBF pressure filter with integrated vc
- 1x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2’ transparent
- 2x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2’ black
- 1x Spiral stepped hose adapter 1 1/2’ threaded, black
- 4x Union nuts 1 1/2’
- 1x Glass seal cover
- 4x Flat seal
- 1x User Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 410 × 530 × 430mm
- Carton Weight: 7.5kg
Related CategoriesEntertainment UnitsMops and BroomsBathroom ShelvesHand DryersArts & CraftsOral CareDog Chews & TreatsPools & SwimmingBed Sheet SetsLunchboxes & BagsDecorative LightsDining Tables & ChairsCamping FurnitureSculptures & FigurinesIndoor LightingMusical InstrumentsCandles & Home FragrancesBundle & Save!KitchenwareOffice SuppliesDog BedsOvensBed FramesReplacement PartsCat Furniture & Scratchers