Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Need the ultimate in reliable clean power to get the job done without hassles? Introducing the GenPower GX12025i Generator. GenPower are the industry leaders, and the bar has been raised once again.
The GX12025i doesn’t just look the business, it’s packed with features, has high-quality electrical components such as the 100% copper alternator, and is powered by a world-class 18hp 420cc 4-Stroke engine. It should come as no surprise then, that this GX-Series Single Phase Generator provides a massive continuous output of 6000W!
With an RCD Safety switch and external earth point, the GX12025i is WorkCover compliant. Meeting the Australian Construction Standard, this WorkSafe spec model is ideally suited to providing dependable power to construction and mining sites, trade shows and special events. It’s simple for anyone on site to get it going thanks to a convenient starting guide and the ease of push button Electric Start.
This ideal workmate is housed in an ultra-rigid frame. With a huge 25 litre fuel tank capacity it can run for up to 9 hours unattended.
The GX12025i features Throttle and Digital Voltage Control employing GenPower’s Patented AVR (Auto Voltage Regulator) ensuring stable voltage supply via two commercial-grade 240V IP rated protected outlets.
So for those who need the best – the GenPower GX12025i Generator is the smart choice!
For more information about selecting the right generator view the Buying Guide.
- 6000W Continuous output
- Legendary GenPower 18hp 420cc 4-Stroke
- WorkCover Compliant with RCD Safety Switch & External earth point
- Push button Electric Starting with Recoil pull start option
- Single Chip Digital AVR – Automatic Voltage Regulation
- 100% Copper Alternator
- Two 240V Commercial-grade outlets
- Digital Voltmeter
- Overload / Low Oil / Over Temp Safety
- Fuel Saving Digital Auto Throttle
- SGS and Australian C-Tick Approvals
- Max. Output: 8400W / 8.4kW / 8.4kVA
- Continuous Rated Output: 6000W / 6kW / 6kVA
- PLEASE NOTE: Continuous Rated Output’ is what power this generator consistently and reliably provides.
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- View the Generator Buying Guide for more information about selecting the right model
- AC Voltage: 240v
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled, OHV horizontal shaft
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Engine Output: 18hp/3600rpm
- Engine Displacement: 420CC
- Alternator Type: 100% Copper Single Phase
- Starting System: Electric Push Button/Recoil Pull
- Battery: 14AH maintenance-free battery
- Noise Level: 94dB (A)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25L
- Rated Continuous Operation: 9 hours (Load Dependent)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W30
- Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- Note: Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector.
IN THE BOX
- 1x GenPower GX12025i Generator
- User Manual is accessible online
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 71 × 73 × 71cm (without handle)
- Product Weight: 90kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 75 × 59 × 63cm
- Carton Weight: 95kg
Related CategoriesDrawers & CabinetsPicnic BasketsOutdoor CookingPower GeneratorOutdoor Fridges/FreezersTents & SheltersFitness EquipmentHydrationScales (Bathroom)Cycling GearAutomotive AccessoriesPools & SwimmingGarden Power ToolsCoolers (Home & Garden)SkateboardsArmy KnivesBBQ & AccessoriesCoolersFitness TrackersCamping FurnitureBackpacksPower Tools & AccessoriesFishing GearLuggageCookware