Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Your Trusted Hot n Cold Pack for reliable application of Heat or Cold to painful areas of the body.
Soothe your strains and pain in muscles and joints with our reusable microwaveable hot and cold pack.
- Ideal for a wide range of muscle and joint issues including strains, sprains, tendonitis etc.
- Designed to soothe muscle soreness or swelling
- For temporary relief of headaches
- Reducing fevers
- Made from soft “frost free” cover and Non-toxic, biodegradable gel.
- Microwaveable | Reusable
Cold Application decrease blood flow to the affected area, making it ideal for reducing inflammation and swelling after an injury, cool down a temperature, ease headaches and toothaches or relieve minor burns.
Hot Application increase blood flow and can improve healing in stiff or damaged msucles and joints – often present in people with arthritis patella tendonitis; temporary pain relief of aching muscles and joints, nagging back pain or menstrual cramps, improving mobility and recovery time.
Do not use hot or cold therapy products if experiencing a sensory disorder. Improper use of hot and cold therapy can result in burning or damage to skin and nerves – be sure to consult your doctor if unsure.
Because microwaves vary in power, you need to find the correct heat time carefully.
- Before you begin, flatten the pack and ensure the gel is evenly distributed.
- If pack is at room temperature, expose on medium for 60 seconds and let stand 30 seconds. If more heat is necessary, try a further 60 seconds at a time with equal standing until correct temperature is reached.
- If frozen, expose on medium initially for 100 seconds then let stand for 60 seconds. Further exposure should be in 60 seconds increments, with equal standing time, until correct temperature is reached.
- Record the total time for future use.
- Store pack in freezer so that it is always ready to use cold for an injury. Please refrigerate gel in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Insert the hot/cold pack into the towel cover provided to insulate the cold. In case of severe injury, wet towel prior to application for greater cold penetration. Do not use directly on skin straight from freezer.
- Only leave cold pack on for 15-20 minutes to avoid ‘burning’ the skin.
- Repeat every 1 – 1.5 hours as needed.
- Consult physician regarding extended use.
When not in use, store Hot & Cold Packs either in the freezer or at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Always ensure hot / cold pack is inserted into the towel cover provided before direct contact with skin.